JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

a funny website about bad experiences

bea321

"Today, I was in my room and I drew a Harry Potter lightning bolt on my forehead in eyeliner because it cheers me up. Then some friends came over randomly, so we went out to get yogurt, and when I got back I realized the lightning bolt was still there. I'm in college. FML"

haha.

im not gonna post some of the others i liked, they're a bit rude lol.

Haha, I discovered this site a few weeks ago. There's a lot of funny things in it. You can end up wasting a lot of your time though. I remember one guy even said something like "Today, my friend introduced me to this website and I just realized I've been on it for the last 12 hours. FML."

Some good recent ones:

"Today, my fiancee broke up with me. Via a myspace message. While we were in the same apartment. FML"

"Today, my boyfriend told me he couldn't hang out with me because he felt really sick. I went to his house anyway to surprise him with homemade soup. I walk in to his room only to find him hooking up with my sister. She can't drive, our mom drove her there. FML"

"Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn't working. I told her with an e-mail. FML"

Edited by Silver Tiger

We have the same thing in France, Vie de Merde (****ty life) :D

in reality the english site has been created by the french people who created the viedemerde website (besides if you click on the french flag that is on the english site you are directed to viedemerde).

Perhaps we have no petroleum, but we have ideas :)