JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Spring Training 2009

BigBloss

Aint there a way to change that picture Bob has in his signature, it annoys me a lot, lol. Anyway, Phillies aint going nowhere this year, they got lucky the Mets just havent stand in their way for the last two years...I have a feeling this one Will be different in the National League East..

Aint there a way to change that picture Bob has in his signature, it annoys me a lot, lol. Anyway, Phillies aint going nowhere this year, they got lucky the Mets just havent stand in their way for the last two years...I have a feeling this one Will be different in the National League East..

HAHAHAHHAHA.

MUWHAhAHAHHhaAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Ok, look, for me this is the greatest sport there is, my dad argues it is Soccer, but anyways, the game is exciting, requires some abilities and is highly unpredictable, once u get the love for this game it will follow u for the rest of ur life..

Ok, look, for me this is the greatest sport there is, my dad argues it is Soccer, but anyways, the game is exciting, requires some abilities and is highly unpredictable, once u get the love for this game it will follow u for the rest of ur life..

Your dads a very smart man!

Edited by Big Willie

Your dads a very smart man!

Now that's just dilusional

Well the World Classic is almost here, and we Dominicans are ready to kick some serious behinds there along with Cuba who have the greatest team ive ever seen in my life. The USA and the others better be careful because this will get pretty interesting.. Oh u people that dont know about baseball should take this oportunity to see you country playing if they are going to..

Well the World Classic is almost here, and we Dominicans are ready to kick some serious behinds there along with Cuba who have the greatest team ive ever seen in my life. The USA and the others better be careful because this will get pretty interesting.. Oh u people that dont know about baseball should take this oportunity to see you country playing if they are going to..

Um, I'd just like to say, the MLB USA'ers seem focused on either playing light during the classic, as to not get hurt, or just abstaining from going to the tournament. That factors in bigtime.