JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Schwarzenegger joins the cast of THE EXPENDABLES!

Ale

Hey folks, Harry here... Just got off the phone with... ahem "my source" ahem... who let me know that Arnold Schwarzenegger is going to be playing Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in THE EXPENDABLES. He will be shooting for one day, and it seems that the Gov and Sly's character Barney Ross have some history back when the Gov was shooting CONAN THE BARBARIAN!

Also - Ben Kingsley is out as the dirty bastard CIA sob, and Eric Roberts is in! Also, Mickey Rourke has finally signed on officially!

The production is a month out from shooting, and reportedly according to (ahem) my source (ahem), the script has been being beaten into shape by Stallone who has been struggling to nail the right tonal balance of humor, action and emotional reality. So there you have it. Sly and Arnie are both in this film. I'd take that to the bank, I have a really good (ahem) source (ahem) on this!

Source: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40151

YES! Sly & Arnie together... this is a dream for all the action movie fans like me!

:wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

slyarniehp9.jpg

Edited by Ale

Video: Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms "Expendables" Cameo

About a week ago, Sylvester Stallone has hinted that he got Arnold Schwarzenegger to make a cameo in his upcoming "The Expendables" film.

Now, Schwarzenegger has confirmed to ABC's George Stephanopoulos that he is more than happy to appear in the movie. "Since I've become governor I've done three cameos when friends ask me and Sly asked me if I would do a cameo," he explained. "I said of course I would help you do a cameo, there's no two ways about that."

Stephanopoulos also tried to find out what Schwarzenegger's plans are after his term as a Governor runs out. Unfortunately, Arnold is still in politician mode and thus gave a very politician-type answer. Watch the video below to see Arnold's full reply.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?...197&count=0