JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Online Promotion Team

[color=blue]We used to really be with it, a coupla years ago., and I was wandering if we are gonna start our own online promotions team a gain, ...like we used to?

I can honestly remember spending over 9 hours doing online promotions..and it was cool, only...I don't have that kinda tyme to do it like that now tho...

peace,
3cookies[/color]

[color=blue]LOL..prince, when we usta do online promotions,...i even remember almost 12 hours before LOL... we had breakfast, lunch AND dinner while promotion...

now tell me thats NOT loyal fan dedication!! hehe... :bowrofl: :rofl:

:angel:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

Guest Prince
I'll leave that up to you then along with a team of bribed, er - willing volunteers.

If anyone manages to promote longer than 3cookies and me did back in the day then you have my respect.

we can do someting like that:
every1 b foucouse on 1 place in the world
4 exmple:
Adir - middel east
rock the house - europ
3cookie, AJ, Prince - USA (every 1 take a coast or something)

ok? that will b more easy ok? I recommend it bcos not every 1 have alot of time and just in big Idias all the gruop will join together.

[color=blue]We'll figure sumpthin out Willreign...LOL. But with online promoting we don't hafta break it up by continents, or east/west coast...heck, we literally be all over the world LOL...

u do know that we can do it like that online tho..right? lmbo :biggrin: :biggrin:

YAAAH...THANX TIM! Like Jeff says..."U da man!"...I see my smilie now...hehe

thas :kiss: just 4 u...now plZ get that "big willie" offa me,/... and gimme my "JJFP Potna" back!!! ...lolol

peace,
3cookies [/color] Edited by 3cookies

Right now my life is insanely busy but i love promoting JJ+FP when i can find the time.

An online street team is basically a group of dedicated fans who go out and promote something all by themselves by making reviews, posts, etc all over the internet. It's knowing the fine line between a legit post and spamming...ha ha.

[color=blue]LOL...and I got REAL gUd with it!!! hehe. I went to EVERY single sony board, and didnt even get banned...(but once, but I got reinstated tho) :bowrofl: LOL...but, um,,...i did get cussed out a coupla tymes, but thas another story. hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

peace,
3cookies [/color]

Guest Prince
[quote=3cookies,Mar 11 2004, 03:31 AM][color=blue]thas  :kiss: just 4 u...now plZ get that "big willie" offa me[/color][/quote]
Cookies, I've told you about using that phrase :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Edited by Prince