JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Christian Bale Flips out during Terminator 4

Da Brakes

And the grammy goes to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48&eurl=h

The best remix of the year... :lolsign:

Well, I don't relly think it's a big deal... Sure he went on a bit long, but you could understand that he was pissed.

And of course Shane Hurlbut, which apparently has a bad habit of walking into scenes and ruining them because he thinks it's something wrong with the lights or something like that, really shouldn't be there while bale is filming an, as one of the producers of the film said, incredibly emotional scene, the most emotional scene of the entire movie... Walking out on the set and ruining the take just to check some lightning, wich really should be taken care of before Bale even gets there...

Bale went a bit nuts, and used some bad language, but apart from that I can understand him...

If I was in some movie filming a big scene, and that happened, I could probably loose it. But I wouldn't invite the guy to a fight, and threaten to kick his ass, as I would probably be the one to get my ass kicked... :wiggle:

Bale had no right to talk to the guy like that. He does have a point that the dude should be more mindful when walking in on a scene and ruining an actors focus but there are certain ways of conducting yourself and expressing you points of views

Bale had no right to talk to the guy like that. He does have a point that the dude should be more mindful when walking in on a scene and ruining an actors focus but there are certain ways of conducting yourself and expressing you points of views

Exactly! if I were that guy I'd be scared of working with him again lol Maybe he had a bad day but....he lost all control. I can imagine Will Smith in that same situation acting very differently.

:yeahthat:

Bale does have a history of anger problems. If I'm not mistaken, he was arrested a few months ago in England for something.

I heard this on the radio yesterday and it's ridiculous. Of course, the director shouldn't have walked in but it was an accident and Bale needs to calm down and should've said maybe one thing and ended it. Sad to think this is Batman The Dark Knight too.

Bale does have a history of anger problems. If I'm not mistaken, he was arrested a few months ago in England for something.

yep, he was Jim, apparently he was verbally abusive with his own mom and sister too, so i'm not surprised by this at all.

and people say women are drama queens, lol. It's a Terminator film not Gone with the Wind or some ish like that. That dude sounded so scared, I probably would've lost my job b/c there's no way in hell somebody would get away with talking to me like that I don't care who you are. and of course this isn't gonna affect his career in any way.