JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I know I wasnt forgotten!

• Members

Hey what's going on everyone? Glad to see the forums are still active! (Actually, I been known that, just forgot my original log-in and was too lazy to re-register). Now if I remember, this board had some talented spitters on it and I'd love to give my fellow Will Smith/Fresh Prince fans to get on a track with an artist who names Big Willy as one of his biggest influences!

Want to be on Koffee Blakk's new album, VIKing? Here's how you can!

Koffee Blakk has recorded a brand new song, "Find My Way", produced by the multi-talented Hygrade Productions (http://www.hygradebeats.com/). The song speaks on Koffee and his beginnings as a rapper/artist, and as well as the naysayers in his life that decided he would never be able to get the point where he is now.

Ever had that same feeling?

Then this song's for you!

Koffee left the 2nd verse of this track open for anyone that wants to speak on their own humble beginnings and aspirations. He'd like to hear your take on this track, and the best one will get picked to be placed as the final bonus cut on his album!

Think you got what it takes? Then what're you waiting for/!

Download It "Find My Way" now!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5457607830d2b48d/

When you've completed your entry, just post a comment in this blog and I will check it out...this contest will go on until the 2nd week of February!

And if you know someone that you think would love to get on this as well, then feel free to shoot it into their direction too! All entries accepted!

17._Find_My_Way__produced_by_Hygrade_.mp3

I like how you start off the thread in first person, and then go straight to writing in 3rd person. Do you usually do that when you talk to peeps?

bart5 usually doesn't...

That song sounds pretty good, bart5 thinks KB's vocals are nice.

Edited by bart5

• Members

Kbs on the will smith podcast episode 6! Which has over 10,000 downloads.. Good to see you here again man

Thanks for that again man..and yea, it's been a minute but that's all due in part to everything that's been going on my end (Work, Wedding, the whole nine). Glad to see this place is still booming though -I drop in from time to time but forgot my original login information and was to lazy to register again lol.