JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No Oscar for Will Smith this year...

Ale

• Admin

Well I didn't see any performance that deserved an oscar... If you set out to try and win an oscar you never will.. It's really a by-product of good work.. Will needs to start thinking, I need to work with great producers, great script writers and assemble a really good cast and a great director.. That should be his focus.

Well I didn't see any performance that deserved an oscar... If you set out to try and win an oscar you never will.. It's really a by-product of good work.. Will needs to start thinking, I need to work with great producers, great script writers and assemble a really good cast and a great director.. That should be his focus.

a great cast would probably outshine him tho

• Members

In a german Interview he said, he will make up next a Will Smith Movie... waht Fans wants to see. Because "Seven Pounds" was very hard to play. (Sometimes he was thinking that he WONT finish ths movie xD)

and yes... thats very Sad this is his best role i think!

Edited by BWS.com

• Members

Wow you guys amaze me. I mean I can honestly say I believe Will is the best actor in hollywood. I mean the diversity in his roles is insane, I am shocked that he was not nominated for this movie and personally belive his acting in this was even better then Pursuit of Happyness which is amazing in itself. He should have won this oscar, his acting was rediculous. And the idea of Will being outshined with any cast makes me laugh. I don't belive there is a man alive that could outshine Will. I must be seeing a different performance then you guys cuz the acting i see out of this guy deffinatly deserves an oscar!

• Admin

Did you see sean Penn in milk or brad Pitt in Benjamin button or mickey routke in the wrestler? I think you are seeing a different performance.. Some people loved seven pounds and will in it..a lot of people and certainly a high majority of film experts and critics didn't

I don't care about the critics or the oscars! Al Pacino made the performance of his life in Godfather 1 and 2, the movie he got an oscar was for Scent of a Woman. Same goes for Denzel his best performance was as Malcolm X, but he did get one for training day.

I think Will's master plan looks like this: :wiggle:

Bad Boys 3/I am Legend Prequel

The Last Pharaoh

Untitled Project with Danny Boyle