JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent - Crack A Bottle

The song sucks, Ems hook on this is repetitive and his voice is annoying (I hate when he sings in that weird witty voice, IMO he's at his greatest when he gets rough and controls his voice in a natural unforced way like Toy Soldiers, COMC, When I'm gone or rough like Till I collapse ) and 50 is just...well beyond horrible that I won't even bother.

The only great thing about this song is DRE. Shame he took that break and went producing, I seriously can't wait for his new album Detox. 2009 is gonna be great, Outkast, MOS, Dre...and many more.

The song sucks, Ems hook on this is repetitive and his voice is annoying (I hate when he sings in that weird witty voice, IMO he's at his greatest when he gets rough and controls his voice in a natural unforced way like Toy Soldiers, COMC, When I'm gone or rough like Till I collapse ) and 50 is just...well beyond horrible that I won't even bother.

The only great thing about this song is DRE. Shame he took that break and went producing, I seriously can't wait for his new album Detox. 2009 is gonna be great, Outkast, MOS, Dre...and many more.

Not wrong, I prefer too when he sings with his "real" voice

I listen a song again, and my opinion is in a little fall.

Not very bad song, but not really good for me.

Eminem's "Bottle" Breaks Download Record

Thursday February 12, 2009

How do you set up the most anticipated hip-hop album of 2009? Well, if you're Eminem you simply set a new record for highest first week download sales in the United States. Em debuted his comeback anthem, "Crack A Bottle," at the turn of the year. It has since gone on to shift a cool 418,000 digital sales, thus earning the coveted No.1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 chart. That upstages the record previously set by Rihanna and T.I, who sold 335,000 digital copies of "Live Your Life." This is even more impressive considering that "Crack A Bottle" had no video and very little promotion from Interscope Records.

"Crack A Bottle," which rocketed from 78 to 1 on the Hot 100, features guest turns from 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, who also produced the track. The rap triumvirate of Em, Dre, and 50 Cent are putting finishing touches on their hugely anticipated albums --Relapse, Detox, and Before I Self Destruct -- set to drop in 2009. Word on the street is that the hit single will appear on all three albums

source: rap.about.com

"get up" is decent tho. it sounds like get rich or die trying and thats decent. allways better than wayne.

The only thing 50 is lucky about is all the production from Dre. I rock out to 50 strictly cause the beats are fire and it's something to cruise too. "Get Up" is fire. However, 50 is a joke. I love how he has tracks like "I'll Still Kill" or whatever talking about killing people and violence yet the dude is loaded beyond belief with cash. Let's get real 50, you aint killin nobody, just your cred and eventually - career.

Thats the main problem with 50 now adays. Jay Z talks about things he used to do, or things other people do nowadays. He brings homage to his town and friends in every song. 50 keeps on talking about killing and gangsta stuff as if he was still in the hood, but he couldnt be farther away.. He doesnt talk good things about new york, he doesnt even care..His credibility is dying everyday more..

Well the Clipse, one of my fave groups all time do it. They still talking as if they where in the corners selling, when the only thing they selling right now is albums...But 50 is a lucky guy, and he works a lot which we cant deny. He simply has got to evolve with the times.. Not an evolution like Kanye or Waybe with their 808 and rock album, but an evolution like Jay from reasonable doubt to the black album to american gangster, something like that. Im not a fan of 50 but I still listen to his first album and I consider it really good regardless of what many people might think of it..

Evolution, thats the word that can make it better. Have u listen to 50 tracks in the era before Eminem? you people should, so that u can see that the guy actually can throw a couple good verses..

• 2 weeks later...