JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent - Crack A Bottle

Although an improvement on what Em was putting out before he 'retired', this is miles away from the quality of Infinite, SSLP and MMLP. I'll check out his Relapse album to see if he has rekindled the 'old' Marshall but I'm not holding my breath. I remember in a recent interview he said the album was titled Relapse for more reasons than one, so I'm hoping that means he has embraced his older style on it....only time will tell

Disappointing. The beat isn't bad...it's just boring. U can't tell if it was made in 2004 or 2008. Nothing new 2 it at all. Eminem's chorus is annoying and not one lyric stood out 2 me. I can't tell if i like his flow or hate his flow on this. Dr. Dre sounds good but the same thing...there's nothing lyrical about his verse. 50 Cent is just crap. I stopped the song after his first few bars. It's better than what's on the radio these days...but what isn't?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lambertj3

Disappointing. The beat isn't bad...it's just boring. U can't tell if it was made in 2004 or 2008. Nothing new 2 it at all. Eminem's chorus is annoying and not one lyric stood out 2 me. I can't tell if i like his flow or hate his flow on this. Dr. Dre sounds good but the same thing...there's nothing lyrical about his verse. 50 Cent is just crap. I stopped the song after his first few bars. It's better than what's on the radio these days...but what isn't?

i like the song but curious aj who do you consider lyrical and how would someone to you or should i say in what way to you would someone be lyrical?