JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Let's play a little game..

Turntable

I'm gonna talk about a Rapper, and ya'll need to find out which one:

He's probably one of the best Mc's out there.. But he's also one of the most slept on, even tho he delivered a lot of good albums since he came out about 15 years ago. He was a guest on a album everybody that calls himself a hip hop fan knwos about (most of ya'll even own it i'm sure).. infact, he was the only guest.

now guess..

He's probably one of the best Mc's out there.. But he's also one of the most slept on, even tho he delivered a lot of good albums since he came out about 15 years ago. He was a guest on a album everybody that calls himself a hip hop fan knwos about (most of ya'll even own it i'm sure).. infact, he was the only guest.

now guess..

I agree with the others. It is very vague but I'm gonna guess anyway. Is it Snoop Dogg?

Snoop is not slept on. And I doubt there is a soccer team called snoop dogg. lol.

However, he did spit on a Dr. Dre Beat from time to time, together with the Mc who's allbum is the classic I mentioned. There was a third member in the group.

Edited by Turntable

AZ?

He was the only guest on Illmatic which came out in '94...

I'm almost postive your talking about AZ, even though I don't really agree that he is one of the best slept on emcees. Although he does have some dope stuff from his debut album and the stuff he did with premo.

Edited by bart5

I like AZ. Didn't know he had a new album out. I'll have look into it. Q-Tip's album is out too, I need to go to Best Buy.

Go 2 Circuit City...CC's version of Q-Tip's album has a bonus track called "Fever"...and it's dope! It's probably cheaper there 2.

• Members

now guess..

Method Man? I'm guessing since you mentioned him being the "only guest" on BIG's Ready to Die album... No?