JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Trick Trick" Says His Album Is Not for "Homosexuals"

VIsqo

Trick Trick Says His Album Is Not for Homosexuals

Friday November 14, 2008

Longtime Eminem collaborator Trick Trick probably lost a few fans this week when he announced that he doesn't want gay people to buy his new album, The Villain.

In an interview with Allhiphop.com, Trick Trick said: "I don't want your faggot money any g**damn way. I don’t like it. Carry that sh*t somewhere else." Trick Trick specifically called out openly gay celebrities Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen DeGeneres, even going as far as saying that he would send a "scud missile right through their f**king cruise ship." Trick's new album, The Villain, is in stores now. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, gay or straight.

Source: http://rap.about.com/

Ok, here are people talking about how Kanye is a Jerk, and now we see this. Jesus Christ, I dont care what his opinions on homosexuals are, I think we all know now, but this is a terrible move to promote a new album which in fact doesnt sound that bad, I like a couple songs out of it so far. Eminem has got to do something with this guy soon!