JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

dance flick trailer

Hero1

I didn't see Epic Movie or whatever the last few were. Were the Waynes even behind those? The Scary Movies got pretty blah after the Wanyes were no longer involved. Don't Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood, Little Man, Scary Movie 1 + 2 all cracked me up. Mo' Money is one of my all time favs. The Sixth Man, Low Down Dirty Shame, I'm Gonna Get You Sucka, White Chicks, Senseless...so many funny movies.

• Admin

The Wayans came out and said scary movie 3, 4 date movie epic movie sucked..they had nothing to do with it ..swomeone on imdb wrote a good 10 reasons why this movie wont suck which I agree with:

1. It's by the WAYANS, the guys who brought you Scary Movie (the first one).

2. It's been SCREENING for critic reviews. Unlike most spoofs these days..

3. It's spoofing what it's suppose to spoof (the title)

4. The Wayans Bros. think that Scary Movie 3-4, Date Movie, Epic Movie sucked. They said it in a interview, google it. That means this film won't be anywhere near those kinds of films.

5. The trailer is actualy LOL-worthy.

6. I read somewhere that the Wayans Bros. wrote several drafts of the film.

7. It doesn't have people that are film studio janitors, film crew members, or a bunch of crappy actors from MadTV as the cast, nor do the same five people play every character that's in the movie. (Epic Movie, Meet The Spartans and Disaster Movie).

8. This movie has been in production for a really long time, a year almost. Disaster Movie and Meet The Spartans were developed, filmed, edited and released all in like what...a month and a half?

9. Carmen Electra isn't in it as some chick in the background of the film as "film viewing bait" (Epic Movie, Disaster Movie and Meet The Spartans)

10. And lastly, by the blessing of god, Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer had nothing to do with this film at all.