JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jaden Smith set for 'Karate Kid' redo

Ale

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kinda glad he got the chance to work with Jackie Chan. He's all about discipline and working hard kinda like Will.
I have lots of respect for actors who do their own stunts as much as possible and seeing those karate moves and that split he did amazing, simply amazing.

He can dance. I mean HE CAN dance. For a moment there I thought I was watching Jabbawockeez perform at their best.
He could fill out for any jabbawockee dancer and you wouldn't even notice. This kid is going to break a lot of hearts that's for sure.

I'm kinda glad he got the chance to work with Jackie Chan. He's all about discipline and working hard kinda like Will.

I have lots of respect for actors who do their own stunts as much as possible and seeing those karate moves and that split he did amazing, simply amazing.

Jackie Chan is an official representer of china's communist party (like they have other ones, haha). I'm not sure if I'd let my son work with him.

1-Jackie Chan is an official representer of china's communist party (like they have other ones, haha). 2-I'm not sure if I'd let my son work with him.

1- Thanks for that info. I never knew Will let Jaden work with JC for his political views. Here I was thinking he let Jaden work with JC for his acting skills.

2- It's a moot point anyway.

Aww cmon Turntable.. Anyways Saddam is dead.. And u cannot choose ur friends based on their political views, JC seems like an incredible guy to have around regardless..

Yes you can and you should. Being freinds with somebody that has a certain political view means accepting that that view is around and there are certain ideas that should not be in this world. Communism is something that has the right to exist, but the way the chinese communist party handles their biz hasn't. You should not be friends with somebody who supports murder, mild genocide, intolerance and mind control (all things the chinese communits party is very good at). That's all I gotta say.

Edited by Turntable

Not it's really not. The party might act nice from time to time, but they really aint, they are ****ed up. You woulnd't let you son work with somebody who's friends with Saddam would you?

Comparing JC to Saddam ?

Why did you even have to bring up politics to this thread in the first place ?

Why are we even having this discussion ?

Wow.

Not it's really not. The party might act nice from time to time, but they really aint, they are ****ed up. You woulnd't let you son work with somebody who's friends with Saddam would you?

Comparing JC to Saddam ?

Why did you even have to bring up politics to this thread in the first place ?

Why are we even having this discussion ?

Wow.

Not to Saddam, to a Saddam supporter, dont get it twisted. And it's not me who's nuts, it's Jackie for supporting theses wackos.