JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nelly

kennybump65

• Members

hows it goin everybody? any of you ever go to Nellys myspace? just wonderin cause i saw this banner on his page about winning prizes and stuff for answering questions about him. so just wanted to see if any of you have signed up for the subscription... let me know if you have. http://www.frengo.com/nelly/play

thanks guys

kenny

Because its polite to introduce yourself as a new member in a introductory post, or to add to a discussion about Will Smith and Jeff. Instead of offering us to take part in competetions about someone completeley irrelevant

Guest Orlando

Well I think the Cd wasnt that bad, it had some cool songs, and it was nice to see Nelly doing different things and bring fresh stuff into this times in which everybody sounds just the same. His collabo with Pharrell on let it go momma was pretty good, one and only is classic and even R. Kelly returning in you could get it, its dazzling. One thing is not to like an artist or a type of music. One thing is to criticize a style of rapping, the flow or even the message. But to call an album really bad just because you dont like an artist its kinda immature and uncalled for..

I have faith that for this december we will get some good albums from the likes of Jay and Kanye. Maybe Dre too. Heck, Im even waiting for 50 to bring a couple good things this time around 4 god sakes!

But to call an album really bad just because you dont like an artist its kinda immature and uncalled for..

Ummmm....did u ever think the reason we don't like an artist is because we think their albums are really bad? A little heads up, this board was built on a foundation of true Hip-Hop fans who grew up on old school and 90's Hip-Hop. There is a mix on this board, but the real Hip-Hop heads aren't always very supportive of artists who are ruining the commercial and mainstream face of Hip-Hop culture with wack production and rhyming about nothing with their awful voices, flow, and delivery.

When i think of Nelly, i can think of a few songs i like...E.I., Ride With Me, Shake Ya Tail Feather, Over and Over, and that joint he did with Jahiem that had the Luther Vandross sample....OH, and Dilimma w/ Kelly Rowland.

I'm a fan of Nelly, at least like someone said, when you put a lot of his best songs together. The problem with his CD is, if i remember correctly, he only had one song that was just him. I like him but apart from Chuck D and even that song only had Chuck on it for 20 seconds, I'm not a fan of most of the other acts on his CD. It wasn't really a Nelly CD as it was a CD with a bunch of people with the common thread being Nelly.

I wouldn't really consider myself a Nelly fan but I actually think he's less annoying than he was a few years ago