JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Oprah

MissAshley

not too much really, b/c they didn't wanna give anything away. apparently it's one of those suspenseful films you don't really figure out until the last 5 minutes and according to Oprah "there are seven seconds of this film that will change your life", personally I thought she was laying it on a little thick, but I'm not overly excited about this film (for some reason)so you can take that how you wish, lol

I saw a little bit of this late last night. Will is something else (something good I mean). I saw about a 2 minute preview a few weeks ago of 'Seven Pounds'. I felt confused and kept asking, what in the world is going on? I think this movie will be best if you don't try to guess the ending every which way. That'll take away from it. Instead, just go through the motions with it. We might just be saying "Will Smith has done it again" after this movie comes out.

not too much really, b/c they didn't wanna give anything away. apparently it's one of those suspenseful films you don't really figure out until the last 5 minutes and according to Oprah "there are seven seconds of this film that will change your life", personally I thought she was laying it on a little thick, but I'm not overly excited about this film (for some reason)so you can take that how you wish, lol

Oprah's no stranger in doing that, espically with movies and books. But, she doesn't do shows on movies and other medias unless she likes them, i.e. no Will Smith/Hancock show. Though, she did do one for Wild, Wild West.

Oprah's no stranger in doing that, espically with movies and books. But, she doesn't do shows on movies and other medias unless she likes them, i.e. no Will Smith/Hancock show. Though, she did do one for Wild, Wild West.

Trust me I know, I've been an avid Oprah watcher for years, she's just gotten a little "extra" in the past year or so, it's like we get it O, you loved the movie, lol. I think the WWW show had more to do with Will's popularity at the time, than the actual movie.

Harpo is slipping I'm surprised there's that many clips still up on youtube, they usually snatch them right down (apart from on her channel). What's more interesting is people's reactions to Will's reaction to the election, the idea that b/c he has money he never felt rejection or racism or prejudice in the country is utterly ridiculous. I love that people are gonna "boycott" him and Oprah, lmao.