JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Interview about Love and Success

Ale

FP is the man! Can anyone make an MP3 of this interview? I'd love 2 download it and throw it on a mixtape for those days when u really need inspiration. I think we should all scour the internet looking for interviews. There's so much more 2 the man than music and movies.

Guest Guest orlando

Ohh, this is great! he addresses the eminem subject so classy way, he talked about how hot 97 dont plays his music, and was cool charming and collected all the way! thats the real fresh prince!

Someone help me! I'm stupid! Where on that link can i click 2 get the download!?!? I've had this problem with megaupload or whatever before.

Once you click on the link, it asks you to enter whatever the code is(it will give you three letters to type) in the box next to the download button.

After that it will take you to another page. It will take 45 seconds for the download button to appear. After it appears click on it then voila!

I simply can't win. So i downloaded it and for the whole 20 minutes u can't understand a single word that is said and their voices sound demonic. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry about that. I just downloaded it and it's really bad. I tried to convert it from MP4 to MP3. I'm going to upload the MP4 version & put it up on the board.

I simply can't win. So i downloaded it and for the whole 20 minutes u can't understand a single word that is said and their voices sound demonic. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry about that. I just downloaded it and it's really bad. I tried to convert it from MP4 to MP3. I'm going to upload the MP4 version & put it up on the board.

Ok I uploaded the interview again. It's in the MP4 format so if you don't have Windows Media Player 10 or better, the track will play in ITunes. It's clear and the voices don't sound demonic. LOL.

Will Smith Interview about Love & Success