JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will seeks a taste of Bollywood

Ale

When the actor Will Smith announced earlier this year that he was keen to star in a Bollywood movie, cynics sensed it was just the Hollywood star embarking on a publicity stunt.

But by the sounds of things, Smith is deadly serious about the project. Danny Boyle, the British director who has just finished filming his movie Slumdog Millionaire in Mumbai, says he ran into him more than once in the sub-continent.

"While we were filming there, Will Smith came over twice," he tells me. "There's a massive coming together of Bollywood and Hollywood. It'll only take one person to bring them together and it will be huge."

Also on Smith's itinerary during his Indian sojourn was a visit to Bollywood megastar Anil Kapoor, who tells me: "Yes, he came to visit us. He came to my residence for dinner. Very nice chap."

Source:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/p...can-986848.html

When the actor Will Smith announced earlier this year that he was keen to star in a Bollywood movie, cynics sensed it was just the Hollywood star embarking on a publicity stunt.

But by the sounds of things, Smith is deadly serious about the project. Danny Boyle, the British director who has just finished filming his movie Slumdog Millionaire in Mumbai, says he ran into him more than once in the sub-continent.

"While we were filming there, Will Smith came over twice," he tells me. "There's a massive coming together of Bollywood and Hollywood. It'll only take one person to bring them together and it will be huge."

Also on Smith's itinerary during his Indian sojourn was a visit to Bollywood megastar Anil Kapoor, who tells me: "Yes, he came to visit us. He came to my residence for dinner. Very nice chap."

Source:

I've seen a couple Bollywood movies and not to be dismissive, but they were pretty bad. So, I'm not too keen on this.

Source:

I've seen a couple Bollywood movies and not to be dismissive, but they were pretty bad. So, I'm not too keen on this.

I've seen a few, too! And I have to say the ones that I've seen were pretty nice!

Nothing what u would watch very often now but still cool and really nice to watch, when u like movies bout love!

It's even better if u have a girlfriend and ur in love urself! =)