JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP PARODY COVERS

I made these back in 2002. I thought the might bring a smile or 2 to a few faces. For some reason the board wouldn't let me upload both so i have links 2 veiw them both bigger. The 1st was made the winter after Born To Reign came out when someone posted pix of FP wiping out after a ski trip. The 2nd was when DJ Jazzy Jeff and Floetry had a falling out and Jeff demanded they bring back the A Touch of Jazz TV and ATOJ car...parodying "Who Stole The DJ?" and "Who Stole My Car."

GRAVITY AIN'T NOTHING BUT TROUBLE

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=45229852

WHO STOLE THE TV?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=45229856

post-2-1225340376_thumb.jpg

Can't see the pictures on myspace cause we ain't "friends"...and you don't accept requests from "bands" haha. But the gravity picture is dope.

Edited by bart5

Yeh times were a fair bit easier then.

I guess thats one good thing about B2R. It is the soundtrack to a good period of my life.

Not that things are bad now, far from it. Just things were all and only about good times back then.

...the days when Sony board members died in car accidents after buying Born To Reign but before seeing MIIB and managed 2 post after the accident so their best friend can let the board know. :hm:

• 3 years later...