JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Drake on advice he received from Will Smith:

“I had lunch the other day with someone I extremely look up to. Okay – I had lunch with Will Smith, and listening to him talk, it made me think I don’t know what love is. He said something profound. He said love is when you become one and you need that person. It’s not about wanting anymore, you need that person. Hearing that, I don’t know if I’ve ever felt that way. I’ve held women in very high regard almost to the point where I felt like I needed them for a very long time, but I don’t know if I comprehend it yet, and I’m okay with that. I’ve made a lot of music about love being the only thing I’m missing. I think this is the first album I’ve made saying, I’m okay. I’m enjoying it right now. Maybe this is my time to grind it out, make a run for it and add some memories with my boys.”
Edited by Ale

Will Smith isn’t just reserving mouth kisses for his son Jaden.
HipHollywood sat down with Will’s ex-wife Sheree Fletcher, mother of his oldest son Trey, and learned that Papa Will also loves to plant a wet one on Trey as well.
“Will is pretty affectionate,” admits Sheree. “Yeah, yeah right on the mouth. You can imagine these boys hate it, but I think they really love it”
Sheree, who added that she doesn’t feel the affection is weird, also revealed how Will handles the haters and tabloid stories concocted about his family.
“Will could care less”, said Fletcher. “He understands what comes with the territory … he’s got a very healthy perspective so it’s a small price to pay for what he’s built, he’s really built an empire.”
Sheree, who is now married to former NFL player turned pastor Terrell Fletcher, will next be seen on Season 2 of Vh1′s Hollywood Exes returning July 8th.

Source: http://hiphollywood.com/2013/06/exclusive-will-smith-kisses-son-trey-in-the-mouth/

Edited by Ale

From Jada's Facebook:
Challenging beliefs.
Last night was a beautiful, bright moon. Based on my intuition, I asked a friend to take my family, some friends and me canoeing. You see...I have been told all my life to stay away from the waters at night. I knew that last night I needed to challenge this belief.
We went canoeing and it was breathtaking. Willow jumped from the canoe into the moonlit black waters of the river... alone. (My heart swelled from witnessing her fearlessness) Afterwards, my husband and I sat on the beach and spoke to one another's heart. Then, we built a bonfire and sat with our friends and shared life...in between the river and the ocean. It was a magical night.
I challenged a belief, broke a cycle and restored my life. From here on, I will spend nights with the beautiful, bright moon by the waters until the day THAT cycle must change.
Challenge a belief, challenge how you THINK about something, break a cycle and restore your life.
J

• 2 weeks later...