JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

From Jada's Facebook:

Freedom starts with freeing oneself from ones conditional thinking and then freeing those around us from our conditional beliefs. Conditioned beliefs are thoughts that are impressed upon us through cultural, societal, and familial messaging recognized as truth.

As individuals we could be harboring beliefs about ourselves and the world around us that keep ourselves and our environment discontent. When we examine these beliefs, we have located chains of enslavement and these invisible chains usually reach outside ourselves to enslave others.
This is part of how slavery exists today.

I ask that we examine what we value. How do we value the women in our lives? How do we value our men, our children, the God/Goddess we worship? Money, love, hate, race, sex?

There are an estimated 20 million plus slaves in the world today. I believe that if we work hard to free ourselves from our own invisible chains, we can abolish modern day slavery. Begin to free yourself today so that YOU can free others.

j

For more information go to http://dontsellbodies.org/ Don't Sell Bodies

Edited by Ale

From Jada's Facebook:

Will and I with Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Ambassador-At-Large Louis CdeBaca and Maria Otero, Under Secretary for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights at the Human Trafficking Report at the Department of State.

282853_10151060919441320_1643672983_n.jp

Edited by Ale

Sheree Fletcher (ex-wife of Will Smith), who had a son, Trey, with the actor, explained that she is on good terms with her superstar husband and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.

“We have a great relationship… Jada has been amazing, we call her bonus mom. She loves my kid. The marriage didn’t work, so [we decided], now we gotta move on… and be the best co-parents we could possibly be,” the reality TV mom said.

http://www.accesshol...s_article_66381
Edited by Ale