JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

Oh wow thats Will's pool, i recognize the trampoline in the background. (i just wanted to join in on your freaky knowing too much game).

:pound:

-----

From Jada's Facebook:

When we feel we have to control another, we often mask this manifestation of fear in the idea of...loving. Have you ever thought about all the stipulations, requirements, rules we put on others in order to feel loved and vice versa?

When we start to recognize ALL the expectations one must live up to for us to be happy...does it not look similar to enslavement?

Are people we say we love here to serve our egos and insecurities?

Should love feel like freedom or a prison?

You tell me.

j

Edited by Ale

• Members

LOL I have doubt should I wrote that,now I know that I shouldn't .Believe me or not I'm not a stalker (well at least not some kind of creepy one :pound: )but I told you that I know someone who worked for Will and Jada.All I ever wanna know is about Will and his music but in meanwhile I heard sooooo many things.
@missashley yes he has a son with Ananda,his name is Langston

@gosia gay behind Willow and Sidney is bodyguard Michael.
Anything else :pound: ?

• Members

OMG.. she doesn't only know his name.. she also knows he's gay!

Hahaha Ale you know that I wanna say guy not gay but I was in hurry so I type it wrong :biggrin: .I don't know why I even wrote that it's Harry's daughter it's so irrelevant .Ok,I get it from all your messages I will shut up from now on :goodidea: .

Ha ha!!! Now that's impressive!

Hahaha Ale you know that I wanna say guy not gay but I was in hurry so I type it wrong :biggrin: .I don't know why I even wrote that it's Harry's daughter it's so irrelevant .Ok,I get it from all your messages I will shut up from now on :goodidea: .

hahahaha at this whole convo!

Nooo Lena, I was laughing at the whole "gay" misunderstanding. I don't want you to stop talking about the family, that's quite interesting. You bring something new to the forum and I appreciate it.