JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

• Members

@MissAshley thank you for answer :-).Btw,I'm not assuming that Trey isn't there,I know.His mom and girlfriend put things on twitter and facebook very often,and he's constantly in LA with them,for example for Christmas they all were in Utah except him.And if he was on that basketball game he will set next to them.They were recently in Miami and Hawaii for couple days without him,now they in Costarica and he's in LA ...etc.It's not just my opinion,on other forums people constantly ask about that.I know that Will's family is from Philly but Jada's family from Baltimore but they are always with them when they are on some shooting or something like that.I know it's not my thing but as I said I'm really curious.Anyway,thanks again for answering :-).

Well Jada's mom always helps them out when they're working or traveling and her brother lives in LA and works with them too, to me it make sense why we see them all the time. As far as I know Jaden is the only kid in Costa Rica (right now) and I couldn't tell you what Trey did for Christmas. I know there have been instances when he was around and it looked like he wasn't for whatever reason. They probably do see each other less often but like I said he's basically grown now so that's his business, imo if he wanted to be seen he would be.

Trey is not too active on social networks so it's hard to say for sure that he was or wasn't present somewhere. Besides what do you do on a movie set if you're not a crew member and seeing Will Smith is not a big deal for you. If you don't know he has a private facebook. He doesn't reveal much but at least he's more active here than on his twitter - http://www.facebook....100003191988820

Edited by gosia

• Members

@gosia thank you,but this is not Trey's facebook,it's fake,he delete his account while ago and now he has only official one and twitter.Sheree said it couple times. I'm not assuming anything,I know that he's almost never with them because his mom,stepdad,girlfriend...mentioning him very often in their tweets or on facebook.But it doesn't matter anyway,as I said,people on other forums constantly talking about that how nobody sees him anymore with them,and I must admit that it's really interesting,so I just wondering :-).It's not matter,nobody here doesn't now them anyway,so we can just assuming but it's really strange to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Will needs to be on twitter. There is a bogus account with 350k followers and whole bunch of idiots RT some cheasy quotes lol

haha i know the quotes from it are all over tumblr and everything, its so funny people think its real. He should just link his facebook with twitter like most celebs do, it shouldnt take too much more work.