JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

HawthoRNe - DVDs Announced for 'Season 2' of TNT's Series Starring Jada Pinkett Smith

3-disc set, filled with extras, will be available in earl May

Jada Pinkett Smith stars as Director of Nursing Christina Hawthorne. In Season Two, when cutbacks close Richmond Trinity, Christina and several of her fellow doctors and nurses join the struggling James River Hospital. She defies enormous odds to rescue a heroin-addicted mother, confronts angry protesters to save a death row patient, and takes on the entire review board to keep the new hospital open. On the home front, Christina also fights to raise her rapidly maturing daughter, while deciding if Christina herself is ready for a closer relationship with the Chief of Surgery Dr. Wakefield (Michael Vartan, TV's "Alias").

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced today that HawthoRNe - Season 2, starring Jada Pinkett Smith, is coming to DVD on May 3rd. The 3-disc set running 425 minutes will be presented in anamorphic widescreen video, with English 5.1 audio and closed captioning. Bonus material includes the Featurettes "A New Season", "Fresh Faces", "Advanced Medicine", the "I Run This" Photo Shoot, and a Cast Photo Shoot. Cost is $29.95 SRP, and here is the package art:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hawthorne-Season-2/15046

hawthornes2.jpg

Willow Smith Hosts Skating Party For Fans

“Whip My Hair” singer Willow Smith hosts a V.I.P skating party at Fleetwood Roller Rink on Monday (February 21) in Summit, Ill.

The 10-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith met her pint-sized fans and advocated her “I Love Me” campaign, which encourages kids to love themselves and each other.

Willow will soon release her new song, “21st Century Girl“. She shot the video last month in California.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/23/willow-smith-skating-party/

Edited by Ale

Willow Smith: BBC Radio 1 Visit!

Willow Smith smiles for photographers as she arrives at BBC Radio 1 on Wednesday (March 2) in London, England.

The 10-year-old “21st Century Girl” singer tweeted, “I stopped by to see Scott at Radio One. He was super cool (: (:”

Yesterday, Willow’s debut performance of “21st Century Girl” aired on The Oprah Winfrey Show’s “The World’s Most Talented Kids” special! Be sure to check it out if you missed it.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/03/02/willow-smith-bbc-radio-1-visit/

Edited by Ale