JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jada/Fam/Misc

MissAshley

I dind't Know Michael VArtan was in the show!!!! ;)) Jada looks pretty in the pics.

I like the promo pics. The ones with the actors dressed like doctors remind me of myself these days 'learning' in the hospital lol

Edited by Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Human Contract' to Hit DVD in June

humancontractdvd.jpg

Jada Pinkett Smith's film, 'The Human Contract,' will be released on DVD on June 30.

Starring in the film are Jason Clarke, Spanish superstar Paz Vega, Idris Elba, Pinkett Smith, Ted Danson, Joanna Cassidy and Tessa Thompson.

The film follows Julian Wright (Clarke), a charming and megasuccessful businessman with a secret. With his personal life in shambles, Julian finds himself willing to travel down the rabbit hole, when he meets Michael Reed (Vega), a gorgeous stranger who entices Julian to forget his rigid corporate world and adopt a more bohemian lifestyle, a decision that not only affects his life but also inspires his half-sister, Rita (Pinkett Smith), to re-examine her own.

Pinkett Smith, who makes her directorial debut, wrote the script. Husband Will Smith is one of the executive producers.

http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs/2009/05/12/jada-pinkett-smiths-human-contract-to-hit-dvd-in-june/

jadag.jpg

Ashutosh Gowariker wants Will Smith's son for role in Buddha

Ashutosh Gowariker is on the lookout for a dark-skinned boy for one of the characters in his next epic, Buddha. And it is being said that Ashu has his heart set Will Smith's 11-year-old son Jaden Smith.

The film, which will be in English, has been written by Oscar winner David Ward. Ashu had mentioned the strong possibility of a foreign actor for the role of Buddha as well.

Keeping options open

The source continues, "There will be many Indian actors in the film as well. One of the characters involves a boy and the director is keen to have Jaden Smith for the part." Gowariker plans to fly out soon to meet the father and son.

He has also lined up auditions for the same character in India; just in case Plan A doesn't work out.

The Jodhaa Akbar director was very impressed with the child's role in Pursuit of Happyness, where he played Will Smith's son's role."

The movie will go on floors in May 2010. The pre-production work of finalising the locations, technicians and artists has already begun. The movie will be produced by Spice Enfotainment at a budget of 100 crores.

Ashutosh, who is presently finishing the shoot of What's Your Raashee, remained unavailable for comment.

Source!

Edited by Ale

kekepalmer320.jpg

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith's Daughter to Appear on Nickelodeon

The credits keep rolling in for Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter Willow. The 8-year-old has already appeared in the films Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and alongside her movie star dad in I Am Legend. Now, she will make her Nickelodeon debut on the network's hit True Jackson, VP. Willow posed on the set of the show with star Keke Palmer (left), who plays True Jackson – a 15-year-old who is tapped to head up the youth division of a fashion label – on Thursday at the Paramount Studios in Los Angeles. Willow plays young version of True Jackson in a flashback scene in an episode set to air in July.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20282153,00.html

HawthoRNe Pilot Sneak Peek

Here is the first two minutes of TNT's hit new medical drama, HawthoRNe. It airs Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 9 PM eastern time on TNT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNa-yJYHlwo

Edited by Ale

A lot of great stuff in this thread, I'm just checking it out now, haha