JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

And in this corner..

TooFresh

Yo!! it was a present from a friend who found it in a cd store in L.A..... I have listened to it twice..I have to say that people surely want more after he's the dj, i'm the rapper..anyway I like jazzy's groove, numero uno and jeff waz on the beat box!! which are your favourite trax of and in this corner??

Please don't tell me I think I can't beat mike tyson :ali:

Yeh it can be abit crazy at times but it does grow on you nicely. Well it did for me. I bought 3 JJFP albums in one go at a store back in 1999 so i had to give myself abit of time to listen to them all properly and get into them.

[quote=KevTastic,Sep 4 2004, 11:02 AM]Yeh it can be abit crazy at times but it does grow on you nicely. Well it did for me. I bought 3 JJFP albums in one go at a store back in 1999 so i had to give myself abit of time to listen to them all properly and get into them.[/quote]
That's what I do with all my CDs, I usually have it on repeat and I get into it. I'm doing that now with LL's new CD. It's also cool when you read the lyrics along to hearing the song.

Haha, it's dope you got it!

I always take time to get into music... There's only been less than 10 albums I've listened to that I've liked all tracks straight away. None of them hip-hop I should also mention. On FP's albums, there's usually one or two tracks that stick out from the beginning, but others usually take time. Edited by Prince

• Members
to jazzy julie[quote]there are some seriously funny tracks on that album[/quote] seriously funny hows that? :kekeke: :roll:

anyway, enjoy every track, i like the entire album from track 1 to 12 maybe sometimes i skip Mike Tyson's one but just because i've heard it a LOT of times actually And in this corner was my very first JJFP Album so far.

[quote=TooFresh,Sep 4 2004, 07:47 AM]Yo!! it was a present from a friend who found it in a cd store in L.A.....[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]wow,..good 4 u!!! :thumb: congrats, and I hope u enjoy every second of listening to it...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

[quote=eljuancho,Sep 7 2004, 01:38 AM]to jazzy julie[quote]there are some seriously funny tracks on that album[/quote] seriously funny hows that? :kekeke: :roll:

anyway, enjoy every track, i like the entire album from track 1 to 12 maybe sometimes i skip Mike Tyson's one but just because i've heard it a LOT of times actually And in this corner was my very first JJFP Album so far. [/quote]
the album is hilarious, "you stole my car", "the girlie had a mustache", "then she bit me" i could go on.