JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & Aishwarya Raj movie

Jin

http://www.indiatarget.com/cgi-bin/detailnews.cgi?id=7749

Hollywood is always Aishwarya's cup of tea. She is as prominent in Hollywood as she is in Bollywood. After starring in some Hollywood projects like 'Mistress of Spices', 'The Last Legion' and yet to be released Pink Panther, Ash is becoming a household name in overseas. Now the actress is again eyeing international project with Will Smith in the lead role. Speaking to a news daily, Aishwarya said, "There is the possibility of a movie with Will Smith and I am very excited about it because the script is fabulous and no doubt, he is a great actor and is a funny companion to work with."

Expressing her gratitude for the international attention she is getting, the actress said, "I consider myself very fortunate to have enjoyed a fantastic support from a widespread section of audience... I am very thankful for that kind of love and support because it has given me the confidence and strength of enjoying myself and explore different genres, be it art, commercial or historical, I have done it all."

Will Smith is a great admirer of Ash and repent for not getting her for his early projects like Hancock and Seven Pounds. As it is said, better late than never, he is happy that Ash has finally shown her interest to act with him. The comedy genius also expressed his desire to work in Bollywood.

I think the movie script she is talking about is "The Last Pharaoh". I think Ash would fit perfect in that movie!

But remember, "The Last Pharaoh" didn't have a script like 1 month ago... So I'm guessing it's "Cooked" or "Empire", or some other movie...

Edited by viber_91