JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's Next Project?

Da Brakes

• Members

He did say he wanted to take a year-long break after "Pounds" and given that he finished shooting it somwehere around July, we probably have a few more months before we hear anything official...but my money would be on either "The Last Pharaoh" or the I Am Legend prequel (barf)...

I don't think it's IAL 2 or The Last Pharaoh, Will said he would going to take a break and start working in the beginning of 2009... And those movies doesn't have a script yet... I'm hoping for Empire, that movie has a finished script, a director and Will as the star... But Mann usually takes a long brake between his movies, and he has one coming out next year...

Maybe it's some other movie we've heard about before, like Greenbacks or something...

I read some Denzel interview a few months ago, where he said he and Will was talking about doing a movie, that was like a comedy thriller or something... Maybe it's that... But probably not...