JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who Would You Want Will to Collabo With If He Releases a New Album?

Major20

• Members

I would like Will to collabo with the following: Lil' Wayne, T-Pain, T.I., Akon and an R&B/Rap joint with R. Kelly. the reason i pick these singers is that if will did a collabo with these people then people who dont know his music would at least reconize him and buy his album aswell as maybe buy his old classic albums. so it turns out better out with Will, :)

Music vets need 2 stop worrying about collaborating with the fresher younger talent just 2 feel relevant to radio listeners (your average radio listener is 13 years old and doesn't know what real music is). Just collaborate with talented people. In post cases, for Hip-Hop, it's your peers...people who aren't that "hot" anymore...people who might not have released an album in 4-8 years.

We all want the album with Jeff scratchen and on production.. and like you guys said tracks with LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Heavy D, Mc Lyte...and i'd like another track with Kel, love to see FP and Mariah on a track and one with Rev Run would be dope!

We all know Jazzy Jeff on the album is a must, I would like to see JJFP tracks with LL Cool J, Rakim, Chuck D, Nas, Boyz II Men, Keith Sweat, R. Kelly, and Aaron Hall as the guest mcs/vocalists, and have production by Jazzy Jeff, Teddy Riley, Pete Rock, DJ Scratch, and Timbaland