JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bringing It Back - Da Brakes feat Kel Spencer

Da Brakes

I know some of you may have heard this before but I'm really starting to push this! I've had a lot of positive feedback from it and I think now is the time for me to just go with the flow and hope it catches on. So if any of you guys know of any good sites for reviews/interviews etc then this is the place to post it. Even any radio stations that might wanna play it I need to know. I would love to get it on allhiphop.com so if anyone that can post over there wants to put it up then feel free. If you have a myspace page and wanna use it as you profile song then feel free. SPREAD THE WORD

For those that haven't heard it you can download it from here. It's the master version.

Bringing It Back.mp3 - 5.61MB

Will pass out copies to DJ's i know in various places. Might get you a play on a South Leicestershire station too. I know a presenter and he's quite willing to play new stuff.

Brakes, you happy for me to write up a short say 100 word little piece about you and the song to put in CD Wallets so DJ's know what your about when i pass it on.

Got a few decent connections so wll hopefully get a fair few out in Sheffield, Derby and obviously the Kettering area.

Oh and a Video would be a great idea.

how abt a video for it on youtube?

Thats the plan! I have such a great idea for a video but to pull it off I'll need a bit of money. Let's see what happens!

Brakes, you happy for me to write up a short say 100 word little piece about you and the song to put in CD Wallets so DJ's know what your about when i pass it on.

Got a few decent connections so wll hopefully get a fair few out in Sheffield, Derby and obviously the Kettering area.

Oh and a Video would be a great idea.

Go for it Kev, that would be brilliant! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hey Brakes! I'm listening the song right now from the facebook link. Very very nice song. I like it so much. CAn't wait for the video I'm sure you're gonna make it happen!!

Edited by Sandy

Whoah I'm really feeling that song, y'all both killed that track, heat!! I just posted it over in the Ill Community for ya:

http://community.allhiphop.com/go/thread/v...g_It_Back?sdb=1

Edited by bigted