JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will on wicked wisdom album

Hero1

[quote=willjadafan,Sep 3 2004, 09:21 PM]DevilsJim, you startin' to sound like a hater, I mean what difference does it make if the song is good? It's not he's being forced, maybe he just wants to create something artistic with his wife[/quote]
Yeah, I'm really a hater...

Seriously though, whenever Jada or his kids been involved in a song, I never liked the song. :werd:

Devils Jim, really? your a hater? i know... im kidding too.
no the song 1000 kisses is good, the one thing i didn't like was his kids on his cds. like at the end of the rain, which is a great song, the kids just mess around and try to sing it, it doesnt sound that good. dont get me wronge, i like the song, just the end... anyways, in my opinion: he should do things with his family, but only once in a short while. kinda like his doing. like it or not, his a family man.

[quote=Alien,Sep 3 2004, 10:55 PM]Devils Jim, really? your a hater? i know... im kidding too.
no the song 1000 kisses is good, the one thing i didn't like was his kids on his cds. like at the end of the rain, which is a great song, the kids just mess around and try to sing it, it doesnt sound that good. dont get me wronge, i like the song, just the end... anyways, in my opinion: he should do things with his family, but only once in a short while. kinda like his doing. like it or not, his a family man.[/quote]
thats what im talking about...just didnt come out right. thanks.

I really hate that interlude on Born to Reign (Track 4)...its like...theres no point for it.. :nhawong:

• Members
I dont like Jada on it, 1000 kisses is one of Wills worst songs. But the ending to the rain is really cool with the kids taking over, I never actually knew that were HIS kids tough and thats pretty irrelivent.

But im with DJ, I want to listen to music I dont want to listen to him doing stuff with his familly in his studio, I bet he loves his familly alot and their all great and such, but why would I want to hear about it? Edited by Daedalus Mortality

• Admin
i think hearin his kids has been good.. trey after just the 2 of us was funny.. jaden wanting wild wild west was funny.. his dad going on about the jones' was funny! the end of the rain when the kids come in its dope..one of the kids is jeffs son..i dont know who the others are..i think wills song abt willow is dope.. 1000 kisses is a well written song..but trackmasters production is awful.. why would you want to hear about his kids? man will makes music for himself..and represents himself..and him having a lovely wife and 3 beautiful kids is gonna be part of it! :daedulus: :touche: