Janet Hubert: "Will Smith owes me an apology!"

Ale

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Janet's Facebook:
Will, and my nephew, and Tatyana.
On set of I think it was Good Behavior with Sherman Hemsley.
Joseph (Geoffery) Me, Tatyana (Ashley) Karen (Hillary).
Fresh Prince in makeup room
Edited by Ale

Part 2

Hubert added that she has a 20-year-old son and Smith has children that are in the public eye. She told theGrio she believes” karma is a monster,” and hopes that her past feud with Smith doesn’t negatively affect the careers of his children.

“My heart breaks from some of the comments that people make about his children,” Hubert said of Smith and his famous kids. “And for the damage that you may have done to someone else, your children may suffer… for your legacy.”

I'm sorry what?

Delusional and obsessed woman.

Edited by gosia

• 5 weeks later...
‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Original TV Mom Janet Hubert on Getting Fired by Will Smith
Most TV moms only have glowing memories about the time spent with their TV families. But Janet Hubert, who played the original Aunt Viv on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” is speaking out to “omg! Insider” correspondent Michael Yo in a candid and emotional interview about being fired by Will Smith, and being replaced by actress Daphne Reid. She told Michael, “He said 'we're just gonna replace her and act like nothing happen.' Well honey, that is not what happened is it? The world has let me know that my place on that show was very, very, very loved and I'm sorry I'm getting emotional because I felt demonized and beaten up and crucified for so many years. No one came forward in my defense. No one.” Check out this vid to see what else the original “Fresh Prince” mom had to say about her co-star and for more of the latest entertainment news, tune in to “omg! Insider” on TV tonight!
Edited by Ale

She just keeps going. She's a one trick pony who's only ability is to trash the Prince of Bel-Air. She hasn't been around him in YEARS and she talking like she knows him and has talked to him since he was in his early 20's. Here we go...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janet Hubert Talks Will Smith Feud, Being Fired From ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' (VIDEO)

Posted: 05/09/2013 9:44 pm EDT | Updated: 05/09/2013 10:07 pm EDT

Now this is a story all about how the first Aunt Viv got kicked out of town ... The long-standing feud between Janet Hubert ("The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air's original Aunt Viv) and star Will Smith has been well-documented, but in a recent interview with "omg! Insider," Hubert admitted that she thinks "we all owe each other an apology" for the creative differences that resulted in her being fired from the show and replaced by Daphne Reid.

"[smith] said 'we're just gonna replace her and act like nothing happened,'" Hubert recounted of her exit from the hit comedy in 1993. "Well honey, that is not what happened, is it? The world has let me know that my place on that show was very, very, very loved ... I felt demonized and beaten up and crucified for many many years, no one came forward in my defense."

Hubert admitted that Smith did "some heinous, horrible things to me -- they were like bad kids, Will and Alfonso [Ribiero], especially Alfonso. He said that I was crazy and nobody wanted to go to lunch with me."

In 2011, Hubert told TMZ, "There will never be a reunion ... as I will never do anything with an a------ like Will Smith. He is still an egomaniac and has not grown up. This constant reunion thing will never ever happen in my lifetime unless there is an apology, which he doesn't know the word."

She has since softened her stance on the idea of a reunion, telling TheGrio.com, “I would say to him [smith], we need to heal this. You’ve done some things, you’ve said some things, that were totally untrue and you know that they were untrue. I’ve said some things that I probably should have never said ... I’m tired. Aren’t you tired Will?”

Now, Hubert is ready to move on. "We need to have a reunion, we have to end this horrible, 21-year war," she told "omg! Insider," adding, "I think we all owe each other an apology."

Watch Hubert's interview with "omg! Insider" below.

LINK: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/janet-hubert-will-smith-feud-fired_n_3249314.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl10|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D311140