JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Janet Hubert: "Will Smith owes me an apology!"

Ale

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i think the most dramatic thing in this case is, that she lost everything. i mean, if it just was her job she lost, there wouldn't be a problem to get over it. But this whole thing she had with Will destroyed her life... i don't know, Will did a lot of stupid things. Ready C is just another example and honestly Will isn't that Mr Nice Guy he wants people to think of him.

Will is a smart guy and knows how to keep a clean image.

But this whole thing she had with Will destroyed her life... i don't know, Will did a lot of stupid things. Ready C is just another example and honestly Will isn't that Mr Nice Guy he wants people to think of him.

If we don't know the real story we can't judge.

Janet could be saying the truth. Janet could be lying. Personally, I don't care about this.

well, i think the most dramatic thing in this case is, that she lost everything. i mean, if it just was her job she lost, there wouldn't be a problem to get over it. But this whole thing she had with Will destroyed her life... i don't know, Will did a lot of stupid things. Ready C is just another example and honestly Will isn't that Mr Nice Guy he wants people to think of him.

2 people out of the millions *and millions* (sorry had a flasback of the Rock in the WWF) of people Will is associated with have said things that could taint his clean image. I'll take those odds. And I still maintain, its funny that every other member of the cast are still close friends with Will, yet Janet is a loner in those terms. Quite frankly, she should just get over it.

• 9 months later...

:mmph: Here we go again people...

The TV One series “Life After” begins its second season on Monday, July 19 at 9 p.m. with the first two of an eight-episode lineup that includes Karrine Steffans, Ruben Studdard and Shar Jackson.

The show explores some of America’s most intriguing celebrities from the perspective of turning points that have forever changed their lives.

Season two begins back-to-back episodes with the “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star Janet Hubert, followed at 9:30 by “American Idol” champ Studdard. The episodes will repeat at midnight ET.

“Part biography, part confessional and all a celebration of the human spirit, each episode of ‘Life After’ focuses on a well-known person and tells his or her life-changing story, featuring exclusive interviews with the celebrities themselves, family members, friends, and professional colleagues, as well as rare clips and archival footage,” TV One stated.

Other “Life After” episodes this season will chronicle Elise Neal, Malcolm Jamal Warner, Mark Curry and Ron Artest.

Details of each episode are listed below:

Janet Hubert – the actress will reveal the anguish and anger from her Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days and how she was able to let go and live her Life After. (premieres Monday, July 19 at 9 PM) • Ruben Studdard –the American Idol champion will discuss how the competition changed his life and his successful recording career; (premieres Monday, July 19 at 9:30 PM) • Elise Neal –the actress tells the riveting story of how her career continues to soar in new directions since appearing on the hit TV show The Hughleys. (premieres Monday, July 26 at 9 PM) • Malcolm-Jamal Warner – the actor and musician will reflect on his life as Theo on The Cosby Show, and give us insight into his his flourishing music and spoken word career. (premieres Monday, Aug. 2 at 9 PM) • Karrine Steffans –the former video vixen will talk about the aftermath of her Superhead days and how she transformed into a bestselling author. (premieres Aug. 9 at 9 PM) • Shar Jackson – the Moesha co-star shares how she turned misfortune into opportunity after then-boyfriend and father of two of her children Kevin Federline left her for Britney Spears, when she used the public attention to launch her rap career and become a reality television star. (premieres Aug. 16 at 9 PM) • Mark Curry – the actor and comedian will share the perspective on his life after Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper as he takes viewers on a journey through the streets of his past in Oakland to his present day world. (premieres Aug. 23 at 9 PM) • Ron Artest – the NBA star will describe the moment he charged into the stands and confronted a fan during the infamous Pacers-Pistons brawl and how it changed his life forever. (premieres Aug. 30 at 9 PM)

I can't wait (irony)...

• 2 weeks later...

I know you were anxious to see this, gosia.. :laugh:

Life After - Janet Hubert

Janet Was Forced to Audition for Fresh Prince!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2oint2R9zw

Did Rap Music Drive Janet Hubert Crazy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=925DO6sSJZg

Edited by Ale

• 2 weeks later...

don't know why I wasted/am wasting 30 mins of my life watching this chick, but she seriously just sat here and said TV work was too easy, she doesn't even know why she did it, she's used to working so much harder(in an 'it was so beneath me' tone of voice)....but you spent the last 15 yrs.? bitching about a tv job? she keeps talking about Will's ego, but listening to her in this interview it sounds like she needs to pull her head out of her ass for real.

Edited by MissAshley

Watching the videos that you guys posted actually made me understand why she was replaced.
This woman is so full of herself it's ridicilous. Totally agree with Alfonso when he said she got "coo coo" crazy :faint:
Sit down lady!

• 2 weeks later...

This woman is full of hate..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-hP_qkbD7U

Video continues here..

It includes a part of an interview to Will from back in the day talking about Aunt Viv's replacement, joking about the fact that Jazz found her "really different" after having the baby laugh.gif

Janet's laughter sounds really evil, by the way.. boxedin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP49DEzGlA4 Edited by Ale

• 9 months later...