JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Detox coming out!

Jin

THEY ARE COMING: 50 CENT, EMINEM and DR. DRE....

Sha Money XL would know about the "Three Headed Monster"...:

"All I gotta say is,who said Hiphop is dead?or do you wanna kill ya self? Either way,your dead! You can "Self Destruct" now or" Detox" later,either way your gonna feel "The Empack". The monster is coming,drop your lp's right now,2009 will not be your year.There coming... This is for the fans,the streets,the clubs,the east,the west,the south,the blogs the whole HIPHOP World!!" probably will be a good blast off for his blog, probably why he put this up to get the hype going...

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/ar...9/20537951.aspx

Yeah, there's no news or legit source. It just sounds like some 12 year old who loves gangsta rap and thinks the 3 of them rep Hip-Hop 2 the fullest wrote it. Nobody cares about 50 Cent anymore...only his loyal fans. Everyone else is sick of him and see's that he's a washed up gimmick who doesn't know when 2 quit. Who knows what's up with Eminem. He showed us one of the worse declines in the history of Hip-Hop and Rap. He went from a witty, edgy individual to slowly conform and be a negative, obnoxious cry baby who can dish it but not take it coming back at him. Dr. Dre went from being a pioneer, to a creative visionary, to a sell-out, to an ultra sell out.

I can't wait 2 listen 2 the new Dr. Dre album, but i can't say my expectations are high. He's surrounded himself with untalented people who make bad music. The only dope artists who where truely talented don't really stay close by his side. Chronic 2001 was a good album with great production. But u can't go from "gangsta rap is wack...gangsta rap is dead...i'm gonna stop writing vulgar lyrics and do profanity, violence-free albums" to talking about guns, weed, and surrounding yourself with new jack wannabes.

I do wanna hear it and i will have an open mind, but his decisions kinda turn me off. Same with Eminem, he's been so annoying since 2001 that it's hard 4 me 2 see him coming back 2 his authentic sound with the insanely clever and funny lyrics over real Hip-Hop beats.

I feel you AJ, I don't think 50 and Em are really that much anticipated as they used to be 'cause they both sold themselves out, Dr. Dre hasn't really done anything great in awhile either, it's really a shame what he's become over recent years himself too, I lost a lot of respect for him too but I think he might have a chance to turn it around, "The Chronic" album's artistic genious, it played out like a movie

I will be anticipating Detox, mostly because of Dre. I have no expectation at him when it comes to lyrics and rapping, because that has been always whack or average from him. His production and his beats have always been the bomb. It will be interesting to see if Eminem can return to his SSLP or MMLP days. 50 cent=Black Vanilla Ice..thats all I am gonna say about him!

isnt it every 7 years he comes out with a new record? 1992 to 2001 is 7 then 2001 to 2008 would be 7 as well... so if that little factiod is right then he has to come out with his record this year or else!

Not sure you worded that right! :lol: 1992 to 2001 is 9 years. Chronic was released in 1999 and 2001 was released in 1999. 7 years from that would have made 2006 so he's running 2 years late! I've heard that theory tho!