JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

That Girl (Remake Rap Version)

J-o-e

• Admin
[quote=vegito,Sep 5 2004, 04:04 AM]no but i just think you dont know or cant say whether he has been keeping it real or not what makes you the expert on keeping it real over evrybody else?[/quote]
because we know joe has continually lied before.. like when he told everyone here had girlfriend had died in a car accident..twice! all made up... so when hes talkin abt **** like hes a gangsta when hes over their in sunny england it doesnt ring true to me.. but hey if you believe joes sum hardcore gangsta..then fine

ok ok ok

first off i dont apperichate u dissin me behind my back, but i do appreichate your feed back, i was anoyed day, and the girlfriend thing her best m8 lied 2 me, TWICE, so dont bring that all for me that, i told u that before, and its not a remake its about the same sort of thing, and the reason im talkin about the stuff i write in my rhymes is because thats what i believe in, thats where i get my inspiration 4, i needed a change from the non cuss coz i have been rapping with my m8s and i get laughed at, now they dnt laugh they dont think im "dope" they think im normal just like them, but if u say u didnt have 2 change 4 them, i attempted the change and i liked it, so i rap about what i believe in, i dont cuss if i dont need to, but sometimes its the best way to get my point across, instead of using the method that princes uses, makin you think, i believe theres no point in doing that, even thought it proves that your a dope lyricist, but not every1 are dope, i've been writing 4 about 2 years and thats it, most of the rappers out there have been writing for much longer than that, will smith started to write stories when he was nine, and then went into rhymin form at the age of 13-14, 2pac wrote when he was about 11 when he realised he was dope after a few years, im only 16, so therefore when im about 26 i hope i have been through all the struggles and all the good stuff to make songs about, im practising, even though kevtastic is hookin me up with a beat for the song you have read "Beautiful Baby" but its good to be back you know?

J-o-e

i aint callin u out y wud i wana do that, i still got a battle joetwizzy coz he talkin stuff behind my back, when i was suspened this post suddenly went from 8-18 sayin that im whack blah blah, askin me question when they full knew i couldnt reply coz i was suspended, dont jump the gun, if i got beef wit u prince ill tell you got beef wit u aight

J-o-e

Just work at 2 what feels good 2 U Joe. I've questioned the whole "act". I've been there myself. Got like 11 different colors of bandannas and almost never wear em. Don't know why. This wouldn't be a song I'd like. I could listen 2 it tho, if necessary. If U think it'z hot now, just give it awhile. U write however U want. As long as your satified that'z all that matters.

And as far as ME makin it. Not to sure, cuz once I become "famous", I may have nothing left 2 offer. I've always said "The greatest similarity is our difference" I have a different enuff life, 2 the point where hip hop can have a better variety. And anyone could relate.

FuQ should really be the moderater of this board, he calms people down a bit prince not sayin u callin me out do it properly cause that makes the problem worse

and i know HE DIDNT CALL ME OUT how many times? im not battling him just because he called me a liar, im just sayin if he does again ill call him out

J-o-e