JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Band: Not From Concentrate

sonic1988

Hey Guys,

I think this is my first thread in this section. In all the years I've been a member. But anyway, I have a band. We did a show back on August 23rd and we did mainly covers and two original songs. Here are some pics for you guys to enjoy and some audio clips from the show. Unfortunately, the mixing is horrible, but that's live music for you. And for those of you who have forgotten what I look like. I'm the bass player.

DSC01002.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

Our version of The Beatles - Helter Skelter:

http://rapidshare.de/files/40566086/01_Hel...kelter.mp3.html

so i listeneing to your track sir, and im pleased with creative choices you made in your interpretation.

first off the girl singer made me do a double take in my head and got me interested right off the bat. i like the fact that she sung it without trying to mimick the intense feel of the actual track. also the add of the piano being a main part also was interesting. overall i like the creative input you guys put it.

the recording wasnt super but that doesnt matter, it has nothing to do with your bands talent. you arent recording engineers you are artists. where were those pictueres taken? that show looks pretty legit.

• 1 month later...