JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

And So I Grow Up....

Da Brakes

I was *this* close to making a thread about Julie being missing and presumed crack addict. You've got some 'splainin to do.

Since when have i been missing and since when have a been on crack? Stop hijacking threads.

Julie, I'm not hijacking the thread (Congrats, Brakes, this is your day!). I was genuinely wondering where you were (This is the girl for you!). You shouldn't be angry at my concern (You'll have you're ups and downs, but they'll all be worth it!). I would have gladly addressed this issue in a PM or something, but you know, my first theory was crack (I know weddings are practically all about the girl, but YOU have fun today Ewan!). I won't apologize for my concern (This is a new chapter in your life, and the first words read "I do!").

Double Congrats on this beautiful day 2 u and ur lovely wife "now" !!! Can't wait to see the pics. the cruise is going to be BOMB!! tho. i rather fly, to enjoy more time @ SANDALS resort in Bahamas or Jamaica... but Ur going to have fun all the same. whoo. Honeymoon? yea! lol...

ENJOY BRAKES!!!!!!

~ cookie

• 3 weeks later...