JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A Question 4 Da Guys.... pls.

3cookies

actually, that was very clever how U wrote it AJ... It wasn't like that with the others, tho. He's not mature enough to talk about masturbation yet... :stickpoke: lol. His response is ... real silly so,.. imma leave that alone for now.

or.. i have to learn to bring the topic up properly.... what u guys think about that subject? is that something for moms or dads?... with little boys? its a subject in school.. so its not "eugh thats naaaaasty"..... as I get from him. LOL

lol

~ cookie

Here's what you do:

Take him to the zoo. Stop at the monkeys (it doesn't matter what kind of monkey, none should disappoint). Enjoy watching the monkeys play together until a monkey decides he wants to take the party solo. Point out that monkey. Tell him "I know you're gonna be like that monkey, just do it somewhere people aren't taking pictures of it."

Good parenting.

Here's what you do:

Take him to the zoo. Stop at the monkeys (it doesn't matter what kind of monkey, none should disappoint). Enjoy watching the monkeys play together until a monkey decides he wants to take the party solo. Point out that monkey. Tell him "I know you're gonna be like that monkey, just do it somewhere people aren't taking pictures of it."

Good parenting.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Here's what you do:

Good parenting.

lmao your gonna be a great dad.