JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Ft. Soulja Boy Tell 'Em - Marco Polo

VIsqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi40powiPrc

Man, these kids are truly enjoying killin hip hop. But kids everywhere are now doing this silly dance and Djs poppin this everywhere out there.. Even my best friend who I thought would object to this, is now rocking it in his car stereo.. Whats gonna happen next?

Man, that's awful. Bow Wow went off the deep end. Bow Wow has always annoyed me becuz he has the voice and the flow 2 be a good emcee. A handful of his songs are actually good. More and more of them are just wack tho.' This song is pure trash. He still sounds 100 times better than Soulja Boy but the production, the video, everything is just wack. Ain't nuttin' funny about it. Jermaine Dupri needs 2 scoop this boy up and get him acting right.

KRS, like most legendary emcees who still have a voice, it's doing the grown "team player" thing. He's just nice 2 everyone coming up, even tho' they are clearly a part of the problem. Point the finger at FP, point it at LL, they are all taking the high road instead of damaging the sensitive egos of these over-compensating wack new school commercial rap cats.