JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Worst Song

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like "No More" too much, it's too mellow of a song to have after "Potnas" on "Willenium", if that track was off the album and a song like "Holla Back" in it's place "Willenium" would be even more of hip-hop classic.

I'm going with two songs, ironically both off the Willennium CD. "Da Butta" wasn't that good. Good beat by Jeff but I just didn't like it. The other one is the song he did with Eve. The song covered Michael Jackson's "Got Me Working Day & Night". It wasn't a good fit and... there are three people you shouldn't sample from: Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson.

Not gonna shoot ya, just saying you can't stand it sounds pretty extreme. It to is my least fave out of the 5 JJFP albums but i don't mind it. Still i probably havent listened to it for about a year.

One track would have to be - Special Announcement off Rock The House :roll:

Haha I like "No More" and "Maybe".

Since this is in "Big Will", I assume it's solo stuff... I don't like "Da Butta" or "Willow is a Player" either. Including JJFP, from what I've heard, I don't really like some of their earlier stuff (though the lyrics are funny, and the beats are good).

"Miami" wazn't a latin inspired song. The remix waz...but either way, i thought it waz the weakest song on BWS. "Willow Is A Player" isn't my fav song at all, but i don't think it waz meant 2 be taken so seriously. That's like comparing "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" to "The Rain." "Willow Is A Player" is just a funny song.

[quote=TooFresh,Sep 3 2004, 12:42 PM]I don't like Willow is a player..I hate I can't stop!!! In my opinion this is the worst track he ever made as solo artist.. JJFP: i don't like the reverend and then she bit me.[/quote]
Ok Willow Is A Player is the worst track, but it's not totally bad.
But I just wanna know why u all hate I Can't Stop?
I like that track soooo much, it's great I think!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

:dj:

• Members
[quote=E - Style-Greesy - E,Sep 3 2004, 03:39 PM][quote=TooFresh,Sep 3 2004, 12:42 PM] I don't like Willow is a player..I hate I can't stop!!! In my opinion this is the worst track he ever made as solo artist.. JJFP: i don't like the reverend and then she bit me.[/quote]
Ok Willow Is A Player is the worst track, but it's not totally bad.
But I just wanna know why u all hate I Can't Stop?
I like that track soooo much, it's great I think!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

:dj: [/quote]
He got a funny voice in I Can't Stop :werd: