JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dumbest thing ever...

Guest guest

Hey guys, I don't know if you guys heard of a blind item on Page Six that came out a few days ago. Anyways, it goes something like this:

WHICH hunk in a summer movie is a violent, closeted homosexual? The heartthrob snuck into his ex's apartment a few months ago and raped him so violently, the ex ended up in the hospital - and the actor paid him $500,000 to keep his mouth shut . . .

link

----

Now, before this supposed "answer" came out today, people were guessing that it was James Franco, Christian Bale, Vin Diesel, the Rock, and Will, but now some idiot wrote in that it is indeed Will.

Kenneth,

I read your story about the closeted actor who raped a former boyfriend. All of the names listed were wrong, it was actually Will Smith. You and Page 6 were wrong about some of the other details as well. The former boyfriend did report Will to the Lost Hills Sherrifs Department. The payoff was done to keep him from pressing charges. The charges were indeed dropped. The former boyfriend also needed surgery because his anus had a small split called a fisure after the incident.

To set the record straight, it wasn't rape, it was more of rough play that the two played on many occasions. It got out of hand and Will didn't stop. He's not a rapist but he and his wife both live a life filled with lies. They don't have sex with each other or in thier home. They live in Hidden Hills but they have a seperate home in nearby Agoura Hills just for sex with others. If this world were more accepting of gay people, I think Will and Jada would be living happy, honest lives with other people. On a final note, I was one of Will's boyfriends for a while. I think we all get a max of 4 months and then he moves on.

Kevin

link

------

obviously, its fake. But a lot of dumb people on gossip sites are buying into it. How much more can people try to tarnish Will's image? I try to defend him when I can, but even then its getting harder to do

I never meant to offend any of you guys, and of course this story is totally disgusting. But aren't you guys tired of these sensationalized stories about him that keep coming out over the past few years? Before, a lot of people left him alone whereas now, every month you get a new thing whether he's a swinger, loves Hitler (lol), a Scientologist, now this. Yes, I guess you could ignore it and call these liars "haters", but when will these idiotic stories end? I think Will should take action against these idiots for even implying something like this about him, and the fact that they continue to do so.

How long do we all have 2 laugh until we delete this garbage...ha ha!! This reminds me Wild Wild Will...that person who created the Gay Will website and used 2 promote and spam up the Sony Message Board. Good times...well, not really. :willvspaparazzi:

How long do we all have 2 laugh until we delete this garbage...ha ha!! This reminds me Wild Wild Will...that person who created the Gay Will website and used 2 promote and spam up the Sony Message Board. Good times...well, not really. :willvspaparazzi:

I usually delete crap like this right away, but for some reason people actually started responding to it, lol. I'm used to stuff like this being ignored around here....totally didn't know about that other stuff, dude must've been really bored.