JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fantasy Football official thread!

VIsqo

Injury Update:

New Orleans Saints WR Marques Colston is out 4-6 weeks with thumb injury.

San Fransico 49ers TE Alex Smith is out for the year with a broken shoulder.

San Diego Chargers LB Shawn Merriman out for the year with ACL damage to his knee

Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young out 2-4 weeks with MCL sprain; personal issues

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this second week i think is going to bring some surprises, we just gotta wait and see.. I made some moves just expecting to see what happens, and as ive been noticing, so have u..

Owens says he got 'too big for McNabb'

Terrell Owens vividly recalls the fans chanting his name and the cheers he used to hear in Philadelphia-the ones he feels drove a wedge between himself and Donovan McNabb.

Owens once thought he was going to have the kind of relationship with McNabb in Philadelphia that he has since developed with Tony Romo in Dallas. The pair are good friends and the NFL's top-scoring quarterback-receiver tandem with 26 touchdowns since 2006.

"The fans and just the excitement of me coming there and being there, it became too overwhelming for Donovan," Owens said Thursday. "I think at one point in time, I will say that we had a good relationship. I think I got too big for Philly, too big for him. I just feel like in a sense that he felt like I was just probably getting too much attention."

The Eagles kicked Owens off their team during the 2005 season-a year after they went to the Super Bowl-after a series of infractions, including repeated criticism of McNabb and the organization.

"I feel strong about my position and what happened in Philly, and I really don't feel like it was my fault," Owens said.

This is for my boy Bob, whose Eagles keep on being dissed by everyone around..

source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Ow...?urn=nfl,107427

Edited by VIsqo

That Eagles-Cowboys game was an epic thriller, dissapointing to see the Eagles fall short but this NFC East is a war this year :susel[1]:

word up, the game was crazy. I still cant believe my patriots keep on winning even without Brad,. The fantasy week was dissapointing for me though since Moss which is my best player just caught 2 passes for 22 yards.. AWFUL.

This week is going to be way better than the last one for me

It's gonna another long week my brother since you gotta face me