JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith: Man In Pink

Ale

METAL DETECTOR

pinkmp7.jpg

Proclaiming his love of metal on a bright pink shirt, Will Smith pulls his own luggage through Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday. (His wife Jada Pinkett Smith is in the metal band Wicked Wisdom.)

Source: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20220170_2,00.html

Video!

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1743102131

PS: I think this board needs a section titled "General WS News" where we can post stuff like this, so we can separate it from his music & movies. Just a suggestion! :thumbsup:

Edited by Ale

FP is looking good and full of life. I'm less concerned about the pink shirt and more concerned about the "metal" saying on it....and of course the tight jeans...ha ha. I like how he's taking his own luggage thru' the airport instead of being all Hollywood and having an entourage of people doing all his work 4 him.

And there's no need for another WS board, this one isn't banging out tons of posts everyday giving any reason 2 add another.

• 3 weeks later...

AJ.. I think I like U in a pink shirt.. and especially that red dress... U didnt think I got rid of that pic from like... 5 years ago, did u? LOL

ITS FROM A SHOW PEOPLE! GEEEEZUS. LOL.. (it was a show, wasnt it AJ?) lol :thumbsup:

My son says, It takes a REAL MAN to wear pink. This is coming from a then 12 year old boy. um... he says WITH short hair of course. LOL

I like that pink. and the strait leg, skinny jeans is whassup. I hate seeing duded in those freakin baggy jeans.. that does not turn me on. I like them fitted,

so I can see the whole package. Fitted shirts AND fitted jeans.. whoooo yes !... HEY. im being honest...LOL

GREAT look 4 Will... he knows whassuP.

~ cookie

Edited by 3cookies