JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EMINEM A THREAT?

diehardwill

He didn't say he had a prob wit black people being cool. He just meant, they (they crowd he's around) buy em 2 imitate and wanna be like that. And all this and that. 2 be honest, I would never say I certain kind of people R cool. (unless I was a comedian wit some really good jokes) I don't really feel a lot of people around me R cool.

The excuse that I hear about these "bad" albums selling so much, is cuz "that'z all there is 2 buy into." Hello? Say your money. Duh! I don't see how people do that. My sis got me G-Unit's Beg 4 Mercy. One day I looked at it, but didn't buy it. I wasn't really into G-Unit, but I listened 2 the album. It was cool 4 a while.

Hip hop is a worldwide thing now. And it'z not all in English. And y'all watch, we're gonna be just like our parent (refering 2 mine). We'll have our few favorite artists/albums. But more then our parents, cuz we got cds. And be tellin the next young generation, how music was better "back in the day". Now they do this and that, and blah blah blah.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is cool 2 listen 2. But I kinda get tired of their lyrical flavor. Some would say their tasteless tho. :kekeke: Like the concepts they had on the album, they took the lyrics 2 far wit it. I just can't really listen 2 it easily, unless I'm kinda careless of it. But they got that "gangsta" image I guess.

[quote=rhythm bandit,Sep 4 2004, 07:59 AM]As a fan of BOTH that fool and Will Smith, I think that fool is a real threat to Will, everyone knows that that fool's album will sell by the bucketload, and sell more than Will's album, because its that fool.[/quote]
No doubt that fool will sell more than Will. But what'z gonna stop me from getting Will's album? Hmm? :kekeke: I have 2 think about that. :kekeke: I got that feeling of "doin big things". Several movies, on soundtrack, and an album. Standing O :clap:

If this album rocks every house I pass, and people R mad they're listening 2 what they R and not my dope Will Smith CD, ....

I simply do this... :lookhehe: :what:

• Members
[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 4 2004, 01:08 PM][quote=rhythm bandit,Sep 4 2004, 07:59 AM] As a fan of BOTH that fool and Will Smith, I think that fool is a real threat to Will, everyone knows that that fool's album will sell by the bucketload, and sell more than Will's album, because its that fool.[/quote]
No doubt that fool will sell more than Will. But what'z gonna stop me from getting Will's album? [/quote]
Nothing, I will be buying both on the day they are released.

:roll:

The only thing im bothered about with that idiot releasing the same time is that he is gonna make fun of Will again. But hopefully switch and thw album will do really well to prove him wrong. If Will won the battle of album sales i would be the happiest person on this earth, but unfourtunatly i dont think it would happen.