JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Day Chris Ate The World

Silver Tiger

• Admin

Can we expect a sequel?... Pointless internet drivel makes me feel like less of a loser...

:4-only1ha:

I thought it was really good. Now I've done some test screening and we are gonna have to make a few minor tweaks before this hits the movies. The world now eats Chris, and the world is really happy about it. We can't have a sad ending to a movie right. There is also now gonna be a love triangle involving Neptune and Pluto. Neptune wins because Pluto isn't a planet anymore. Oh and we just need to add a bit more gratuitous sex and violence and this will be ready for the mass consumable market! Now once you've made the new cut Chris I'll send it off to Overbrook. They are prepared to finance the project as long as Will stars as the world and gets to yell "awww hell nah" when Chris tries to eat him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was really good. Now I've done some test screening and we are gonna have to make a few minor tweaks before this hits the movies. The world now eats Chris, and the world is really happy about it. We can't have a sad ending to a movie right. There is also now gonna be a love triangle involving Neptune and Pluto. Neptune wins because Pluto isn't a planet anymore. Oh and we just need to add a bit more gratuitous sex and violence and this will be ready for the mass consumable market! Now once you've made the new cut Chris I'll send it off to Overbrook. They are prepared to finance the project as long as Will stars as the world and gets to yell "awww hell nah" when Chris tries to eat him.

:lolsign:

Chris, I think a prequel would be better than a sequel. Seriously. Think about it.

Thanks Tim! You've really put some thought into this. I'll put your ideas in my file!

trash-can.jpg

(For real though you earn a :haha: guy from me).

Ale, Brakes, The Day Chris Got Hungry is truly The Day Chris Ate the World because I am on my business like that. I would never change my vision in such a way, there's nothing you could say to change my mind.... unless you have money.

EDIT: Really though, Cookies? Are you just doing a really good job at making me wonder if you know who posted this (a JOKE) or did you really just breeze over the name?

Edited by Silver Tiger

U are gon start wit the Belicheat again? Do u really want us to win 18 again? and for me to start a brand new topic about it for the whole season? I bet u dont. So, Silvershadow, stay with the moviemakin that suits u better..

Silvershadow, why dont u join us in the fantasy league too, it certainly can be funnier than watching the same video over and over to increase its number of views..

I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas

I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas

I like to ate, ate, ate ay-ples and ba-nay-nays

I like to ate, ate, ate ay-ples and ba-nay-nays

I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and bee-nee-nees

I like to eat, eat, eat ee-ples and bee-nee-nees

I like to ite, ite, ite i-ples and bi-ni-nis

I like to ite, ite, ite i-ples and bi-ni-nis

I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and bo-no-nos

I like to ote, ote, ote oh-ples and bo-no-nos

Edited by Silver Tiger
Feel the wrath