JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Beijing 2008

Typhoon20

I didn't watch and probably won't watch the Olympics this year. I think it's deplorable that the Olympics can be held in a country that continually violates human rights.

why u even give a s*** about the stupid politcs ?! the Olympics is more than that s***it's for unity , ,it's for the people !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that opening ceremony was insane. just sick.

I watched women's soccer Germany/Nigeria in the wee hrs. of the morning. it was insanely frustrating waiting for one of them to score a goal, but a pretty intense game overall. But idk how people fall in love with pro soccer lol.

I'm waiting for gymnastics, swimming, and track & field. I can't wait to see how Phelps does.

the mens road race was really good...

I am watching the full replay after watching the highlights and reading the news stories...it sounds like the main competitors had no kick left in them...i mean evans was in a 23 man breakaway and they didn't stay clear? that's hard to believe.

anyway...WHY can't I hear any announcers...I'm just watching and hearing no commentary. ugh.

Edited by Bob

• Admin

the mens road race was really good...

I am watching the full replay after watching the highlights and reading the news stories...it sounds like the main competitors had no kick left in them...i mean evans was in a 23 man breakaway and they didn't stay clear? that's hard to believe.

anyway...WHY can't I hear any announcers...I'm just watching and hearing no commentary. ugh.

we got phil liggett commentating who is really good.. cadel attacked with away to go to set up rodgers..but unfortunately he didnt go on with it.. the 6 riders sprintin at the end was real exciting... :thumbsup:

we got phil liggett commentating who is really good.. cadel attacked with away to go to set up rodgers..but unfortunately he didnt go on with it.. the 6 riders sprintin at the end was real exciting... :thumbsup:

YOU HAD LEGGITT!? I'm jealous! I love the man. Him and Sherwen are absolute legends in the commentating booth. Was it just Leggitt? I need to see this with him commentating...I kind of starve when the Tour is over...I love waking up (reallllly early here) and listening to them each stage of the Tour de France.

The olympics thing online doesn't provide commentary except for a little recap text at the bottom. If I woulda known this, I woulda recorded the race.

Edited by Bob

I've been peeping out the Olympics every moment I get, Phelps is doing his thing and the Team USA basketball team lookin' strong in the opener against China :wickedwisdom: