JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Birthday Julie

Da Brakes

Thanx guys, i nearly didnt get a birthday this year. yesterday i had my first ever sick day from work, i got sent home and stayed in bed all day and didnt eat a thing. i made a dramatic recovery for today, i thought people made 24 hour bugs up lol.

ive had a good day so far and will continue with some partying at the weekend.

I have come here to make this thread official. I'm seeing a lot of faces here that were absent in MY thread... You are the terrible people of this world. You are why children cry at night. You make evil dictators feel sick to their stomachs. You are why natural disasters destroy homes and lives. Drought follows you because rain does not wish to bring life to the world around you, knowing you will only bring it death. You make despair envy sorrow.

Happy Birthday Julie!

Thanx guys, i nearly didnt get a birthday this year. yesterday i had my first ever sick day from work, i got sent home and stayed in bed all day and didnt eat a thing. i made a dramatic recovery for today, i thought people made 24 hour bugs up lol.

ive had a good day so far and will continue with some partying at the weekend.

then have a dope weekend !!! but still happy b-day Julie :)

I have come here to make this thread official. I'm seeing a lot of faces here that were absent in MY thread... You are the terrible people of this world. You are why children cry at night. You make evil dictators feel sick to their stomachs. You are why natural disasters destroy homes and lives. Drought follows you because rain does not wish to bring life to the world around you, knowing you will only bring it death. You make despair envy sorrow.

Happy Birthday Julie!

:paparazziupinthespot: y must u make EVERY post centered around u chika?

:lolsign: :paparazziupinthespot:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS JULIE!!!!! :birthday: :birthday: :7: :party: :party:

WAIT TILL the weekend b4 u party, or ull not give urself fully recoup time. lol.. have a good one while ur at it..

xo,

cookie

Happy Birthday Julie!

:paparazziupinthespot: y must u make EVERY post centered around u chika?

:lolsign: :paparazziupinthespot:

And why do you still write "God Blessa!" in some of your posts? (Here's the -> proof<-). You clearly LIED with that "End of an Era"! :ShockRifle:

Edited by Ale