JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Snow - Imposter

Da Brakes

He has made pretty good movies: 'The Mask' (very entertaining), 'Dumb & Dumber" (my favourite), 'The Cable Guy' (very underrated), 'The Truman Show' (probably his best movie so far), 'Bruce Almighty' and 'The Number 23', just to name a few. I didn't like 'Ace Ventura' and its sequel so much though. But as a comedian, he's just awesome. There is no other like him.

U rock Jim!!! :wickedwisdom:

Edited by Ale

Jim Carry is the man!! In Living Color is one of my favorite shows of all time. His skits and music videos were hilarious. His Vanilla Ice video is legendary. The Snow is is equally as funny. I hated Vanillia Ice back then and this parody cracked me up2 no end. I'm still a big fan of Snow, but that doesn't mean i didn't find this parody hilarious. Classic stuff. Off the top of my haid, my favorite Jim Carry movies are Bruce Almighty, Ace Ventura, Liar Liar, and The Mask. I can't say i'm a big fan of the more mature or quirky stuff.

According to ale his next one is. My faves are "ace ventura", "liar liar", "bruce almighty" and "the truman show". Im gonna have to check out "in living colour".

In Living Color was awesome. The Waynes Brothers brought edgy Hip-Hop comedy to the mainstream in the early 90's...filled with all kinds of skits, parody music videos, musical performances, cameos, and a killer theme song by Heavy D + The Boyz. It basically introduced the world 2 Kenon Ivery Waynes, Damon Waynes, Shawn Waynes (early on as the DJ SW1), Marlon Waynes, Kim Waynes, David Allen Grier, Tommy Davidson, Jamie Foxx, Jim Carey, and Jennifer Lopez. Not 2 mention cameos and musical perfromances by 2Pac, Salt N' Pepa, Eazy E, Another Bad Creation, Biz Markie, Nice + Smooth, Heavy D + The Boyz. TLC actually backed out of the show becuz Fox wanted them 2 take the condoms off of their cloths and change some of their lyrics on "Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg."

I love the show, i think i still need 2 get 2 more of the seasons on DVD.