JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will playing golf in Hawaii

Ale

Hollywood’s happiest couple

Will Smith (39) and Jada Pinkett (36) are the happiest couple in Hollywood. The “Hancock” star (39) and Jada Pinkett (36) have been married for ten years but were still spied making out like teenagers on a family trip to Hawaii.

The couple was spotted riding the waves in Hawaii while son Jaden (10) and daughter Willow (7) looked on. They also didn’t seem to mind as their parents' passionately snogged like a couple fresh in love.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/...-on-hawaii.html

hawaii1pq2.jpghawaii2pv2.jpg

Edited by Ale

Haha I was reading the comments on that site and one of them said big feet. All I could think of was the FP ep where Will shows hes baby shoes and says to Ashley "You know what they say about guys with big feet." then uncle phil stares at him and hes like "umm they they say you have some real big feet."

Anyways, looks like Will is having a good time out there.

Will and Jada Show Off Their Beach and Bikini Bodies!

Will Smith, Jada, and their kids have been enjoying a little July vacation, Hawaii-style, lounging on the beach with family and friends. Jada stripped off her wetsuit after a day in the water to show off a bright yellow string bikini, while Will cracked everyone up on the beach. Just like daddy post-Hancock, Willow deserved some rest and relaxation after all her hard work promoting Kitt Kittredge. Whether they hit the surf or just show off their stellar beach bodies, this is one hard-working family that definitely deserves a little Summer break.

http://popsugar.com/1814289#comments

13093209jb5.jpg

61529082ak5.jpg

66695608di9.jpg

LOL... as soon as I read that, i was like. whaaaaaaaaaaa. Will finally learned how to swim?

come on now Will. You are the SMARTEST man in Hollywood,, what dont u understand about flappin ur wings peddliN ur feet baby? LOL

ok. I must confess. i HATE getting my head underwater @ the beach, but i can swim tho. lol

speaking of.. i think imma hit the beach 2day... yeaaaa...

:thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

• Members

LOL... as soon as I read that, i was like. whaaaaaaaaaaa. Will finally learned how to swim?

come on now Will. You are the SMARTEST man in Hollywood,, what dont u understand about flappin ur wings peddliN ur feet baby? LOL

ok. I must confess. i HATE getting my head underwater @ the beach, but i can swim tho. lol

speaking of.. i think imma hit the beach 2day... yeaaaa...

:thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Wait.... Will cant swim?:o

That's real holidays! Hawaii, surf, gettin tan, golf, don't have to think in the money you spend.......not like me working all the summer with this HOT weather anf fighting with people in the subway at 7am!1 :lolsign: