JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Dark Knight Sets A Record!

TopDawg14

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here with tickets. You have to pay 7 euros for a movie ( about 11$)..on wednesday's it's bit cheaper and if you are under 26 or student u can pay less too, but not on saturdays & sundays.

in here it is 3 dollars and 20 cents on weekdays and 5 dollars on weekends. thats 100 pesos and 150 pesos on weekends more or less. Theres a place where u pay up to 200 pesos which is 6 dollars and something. Thats the most expensive one..

Here it's $7 U.S. for afternoon shows and $9.25 for evening shows.

Numbers Update:

Warner Bros. is reporting The Dark Knight took in $158.3 million, $3 million more than what was estimated by analysts.

Edited by TopDawg14

The Dark Knight is still #1 on IMDBs top-250 list, and now with a little under 70,000 votes it looks like it has a chance of staying there for a while...

The Dark Knight was one of the best movies I've seen in my life! Heath Ledger as the Joker was amazing! Everyone must see this movie! :2thumbs:

This owned Hancock. :fencing:

The Records Keep Falling!!

The Dark Knight crossed the $200 million mark on Tuesday(with over $20 million made on Tuesday) and with that it set two more records. The Dark Knight has the biggest 5-day opening in movie history and it reached $200 million faster than any other movie in history(just 5 days). The previous 5-day opening record holder was Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith($172 million).

Edited by TopDawg14

I loved this movie. Everything about it is amazing, I've already seen it twice in theater. I know I'm going to have to cop the dvd when it comes out.