Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XVIII

Da Brakes

Heavy D & The Boyz "Mood For Love"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dream wrote Umbrella and now they are in ever single song I hear on the radio.. I still dont find nothing special about that guy or his songs.. Shawty is a ten was catchy, mostly because of fabolous great verse on it, but other than that I listen to the I love ur girl song cause I have Kel Spencer remix of it..

Miami-Will Smith

I was watching some NCAA Tourney action on Sunday and they were playing "Miami" when they went to commercial break, right now I'm listening to LL Cool J Feat. Dream "Baby"

Rockin that thang remix- The Dream ft Ludacris, Fabolous and others

Luda Killed it again here, he has become a top 5 rapper in my list. He is just soo talented. Rappers keep on adding him to their records and he brings some quality to them.. This is a great verse he drops here, he does so in the "I put on remix" the "beep beep remix" and who can forget his glorious one in "Im so hood remix". They are not great songs, but his verses seem to be better than the verses of the other guys in those songs..

Redman and Method Man Feat. UGK "City Lights"

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/multimedi...5/21268522.aspx

Nice to see Redman and Method Man doing another album again, Redman gives a Jada Pinkett reference in this song: "Today was a good day, now don't jix it/I Will keep a Smith like Jada Pinkett"